Monday, September 21, 2009

A Colorful Weekend

This most recent batch of silk scarves spent a short time on the line this weekend. I took this picture just after they had finished drying, and just before they escaped from the line and fluttered about in several directions. This little colorful patch is just outside our front door, and it has been lovely to see all summer. It is the direct result of well directed fretting. In the spring I volunteered to continue serving on the board at my children's school. I did not know that another well meaning parent also would volunteer for the position. A ballot was made up, and sent home with all the parents. I was so embarrassed that I dug up a goodly portion of the front lawn. A few packets of seeds, and some divisions from a generous person's garden (Thanks Mom) remedied the situation nicely. -Polly

1 comment:

jamelle said...

Will you come 'fret' in my yard?