Monday, October 19, 2009

New Old Chairs

I have a new chair. Actually I have two new chairs that are just like this one. When I was small, these chairs were in my Great Grandmother's house. My brother and I would sit on them at Christmastime when the adults were chatting in the kitchen. For many years they have been in my Aunt's house. She was ready to part with them and now they have come to be mine. I have been thinking about that old house where we spent Holidays. Things have changed since that long ago time when I was a child. The internet now has made my interest an easy one to research. It turns out that the old house is for sale, and I can see pictures of the inside of it! This exterior shot is not my photo, I took the picture from the realtors site. What new fangled things will they think of next? -Polly



No comments: