Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring...

We are really ready for spring. I can not stop thinking about spring. We have too much little boy energy and boy things spread around to stay inside much longer. You may be able to see my broom in the background here. The top of the handle has fallen off. I think it may have given up. Speaking of inanimate objects with lives of their own, the night before last, my car radio had an adventure. I have one of those radios with a detachable front, so I have the option of putting it in my pocket and taking it for a stroll. I have not done this for a while, and I suppose that my radio is feeling spring fever as well. Late in the night, it wrestled all around inside the car, finally jumped out, ran down the street, and leaped into some shrubbery. I found it smirking there in the afternoon. -Polly

No comments: