Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finally finished is the wool flannel robe! Tah Dah! The wool came from renaissance fabrics. It is some of the nicest fabric I have ever sewn with.

Also finished is the linen quilt. The inner layer is a piece of flannel. I could have quilted it together a little more, but it can safely be washed and enjoyed the way it is.










And also complete are two wool scarves. This one is not quite so shocking an orange in person. My camera seems to struggle with all reddish colors. The brother to the orange scarf is olive green. Today they are traveling together in a box with a fruit cake.
Joining the scarves and fruit cake are several cookies. I organized a little cookie swap this year. The only one here that I baked is the chocolate one with white patches on it. Lucky for me, I have some nice friends that like to bake.
-Polly

1 comment:

Meg said...

Cookie Swap? Sounds a lot more comforting than a towel swap!!!